Ideal for beautifying pool decks, driveways, entries, courtyards, and patios, stamped concrete is the perfect outdoor paving choice. Often called textured or imprinted concrete, Stamped Concrete is concrete that replicates the look and feel of tile, timber, brick, or stonework such as slate.
The cost of stamped concrete is considerably lower than the materials it substitutes, and therefore has recently become a popular choice for homeowners. It offers a wide array of choices for patterns and colours.
Unlike when applying a decorative coating or stain to hardened concrete, crews need to complete the entire stamping process before the fresh concrete sets. To do the job successfully, contractors must be experienced, organised, and well-prepared. For large projects in particular, that means diagraming the stamping layout in advance, having the stamping tools lined up and ready to go, and making sure enough labour is available for the job at hand.
Stamped concrete can give an authentic and natural look for a cost-effective price, with all the benefits of long-lasting and eco-friendly concrete. Even in complex designs, with steps and fountains, and taking into consideration blending the look with the surrounding areas, patterns can be pressed into the concrete.
Imprinted patterns can also be used in conjunction with stained and exposed aggregate concrete in adjacent sections to give a luxury look for a budget price.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!