Concrete designs are one of the hot new trends for concrete patios, concrete floors, entrances, countertops, pool decks and more. From expansive new homes with elaborate concrete driveways to budgeted one-room remodels showcasing a stunning, stained concrete floor, the attraction is continuing to grow when it comes to using concrete for decorating. Concrete is no longer plain, grey and boring, it is now thought of as a beautiful decorative element.
Today's homeowners, builders, and designers recognize the value in using concrete in their designs and plans. Decorative concrete transforms traditional grey concrete into warm brown floors, expensive slate-style patios, and weather-resistant outdoor kitchen benchtops, to name a few.
Decorative concrete/decorative cement lets you decide which hue of red will give you a Spanish tile look on your pool deck at half the cost, and what personal mementos you'd like to embed in your new concrete countertop island. The advancements in concrete tools, concrete stains and dyes, textures, and stamping patterns have made concrete the most versatile, durable and cost-effective material on the market.
Talk to us to get an idea of how custom decorative concrete can be used in your home or business.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.