For admirers of decorative concrete the best attribute is that each installation is totally unique. Concrete can assume nearly any shape, design, pattern or texture.
The one characteristic that most distinguishes decorative concrete is colour, whether used to blend with nature or to make a bold and dramatic statement.
There is an extensive range of colour choices and palettes of shades to choose from. Whether for enhancing plain and brushed concrete, or combining with stamped, stenciled, or exposed aggregate concrete, the appeal of colour adds so much value to a concrete surface, it is definitely worth the consideration.
Turn your driveway or patio into a vibrant work of art, or choose earth-tones for a rustic natural look.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!