Whether designing a larger public parking lot, or a small area for guest parking, concrete is the most durable longest-lasting and low-maintenance construction material.
Car parks are subjected to higher loads than many other concrete surfaces, and must be correctly architected to ensure reliability in the long-term. Concrete thicknesses and subgrade may also be subject to design guidelines depending on the location and usage of the parking lot. Other considerations include adjoining slabs, joints, curbs, lighting allowances, and drainage.
For smaller projects, a car parking area is also an opportunity to add an aesthetically pleasing area to your property, and we will help you make those considerations.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.